support the truth
According to the scriptures, we cannot depend on other nations to help us. We must be self-sufficient and obey the Most Highs commandments.
2 Corinthians 9:6‐7
6. But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
7. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
1. When thou wilt do good know to whom thou doest it; so shalt thou be thanked for thy benefits.
2. Do good to the godly man, and thou shalt find a recompence; and if not from him, yet from the most High.
3. There can no good come to him that is always occupied in evil, nor to him that giveth no alms.
4. Give to the godly man, and help not a sinner.
12. For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
19. A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
34. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35. And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.